Dime (Design in Machine Embroidery) Social Event
Embroidery Techniques from A to Z
May 5th & May 6th 2017
This will be held at the Rogue Regency in Medford, Or. These events have been so much fun in the past, you won't want to miss out on this one! It is a two day event with lunch provided. Hope you will join the fun in 2017! Click here to register today >>>
- Applique– inside and out – everything from basic satin edge to trendy motifs on flat to furry fabrics and everything in between.
- Smorgasbord oflettering techniques: monogramming, miniature, bubble, puffy and calligraphy to fit all of your needs. Say it with embroidery!
- Stitch ahaton a single needle? Yes you can! Learn how to mark, stabilize and hoop a hat in no time!
- Discover Stitch Swag! Now it’s easy to transform one dimensional embroidery into oh-so-cute and useful 3D projects. These in the hoop projects deliver fun and creativity with every stitch.
- Zipper insertion and flawless buttonholesfor all your garment needs.
- 4-hour lecture demo including interactive student hands-on segments.
- Brand new presentation, fresh samples and hot new techniques!