Dime (Design in Machine Embroidery) Vintage Chic Event
The FUTURE of Machine Embroidery Vintage!
June 23rd 2018 ~ 10am - 3pm
This will be held at Green's Sewing & Vacuum in Medford, Oregon. These events have been so much fun in the past, you won't want to miss out on this one! This year will be a ONE day event with lunch provided. Hope you will join the fun in 2018! Click here to register today >>>
Vintage Chic combines the nostalgic look of hand embroidery, but with today’s technology. It’s vintage like your great-grandmother’s hand stitched linens but it’s also relevant and popular for today’s fashions. You’ve seen the look at big box retailers—on men’s wear, women’s apparel and even teens’ and baby accessories.
Until now you’ve not been able to mimic this look with an embroidery machine. But when you attend the Vintage Chic event, you’ll learn how to create this look on your own!
- Unmask the secrets to embroidering on prints, nubby knits and smooth satins.
- Bold topstitching
- Get excellent stitch formation
- Learn how to work with heavy thread and duplicate the popular matte finish
- You’ll love the open work of the stitches and enjoy the low stitch count – so fabric friendly!
- Large designs with big impact – minimal color changes mean fast stitching
- Textured patches just like in ready-wear
This 4-hour lecture demo includes interactive student hands-on segments!
Only $29 - Register Today - Click here >>>> DIME Event 6-23-18
Green's Sewing & Vacuum
1017 Knutson Ave., Medford, OR