Dime (Design in Machine Embroidery)
SOFTWARE & HOOPING CLINIC
December 1st 2018 ~ 10am - 3pm
This will be held at Rogue Regency in Medford, Oregon. These events have been so much fun in the past, you won't want to miss out on this one! This year will be a ONE day event with lunch provided. Hope you will join the fun in 2018! Click here to register today >>>
Embroiderers tell us hooping is their biggest challenge. Half of this 5-hour class includes hands-on placement, hooping and stitching activities.
Learn how to mark and hoop the top five projects: onesies, left-chest, towels, napkins and continuous embroidery.
Plus! Students will stitch two Make and Take projects:
a fabric postcard and an Insta-Pocket in a round-robin format.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel
- Discover the industry’s preferred method of placement
- Measure and mark without leaving a trace
- Land the embroidery where they planned!
- Use the pros’ applique tips
- Create and critique precision lettering
- Turn words into artwork
- Edit designs on the fly
- Transform simple sketches into artistic thread works
- Multiply their embroidery design stash
- Master continuous embroidery
- Navigate on the machine’s editing screen
- Hoop and stitch on dealer’s choice of embroidery machines
- Use automatic threaders
- Use machine editing features
Cost to attend: Only $29
- Goody Bag that includes CD with Make & Take projects
- Plus! All attendees will receive a fully activated copy of My Emoji Stitches software! (A $199 value!)
Only $29 - Register Today - Click here >>>> DIME Event 12-1-2018